Friday, August 13, 2010

Commentary for "From My Point of View..."

My last blog entry will be a commentary for "From My Point of View..."'s blog posting called Unemployment Bailout. I like to hear that the United States, as a governmental body, is attempting to focus on better education for the children of America. Even though there will be many difficulties in trying to reform education in the U.S., I think the Obama administration is taking a step in the right direction. I do wonder, as well, on where the funding will be coming from and what other parts of the political system will have to suffer in part. Additionally, I feel there should be different ways that we can give and take from different areas financially, to support and please the greatest amount of people possible.

Children are the future of this country and I feel it is important to provide them with the best educational resources possible and to allow everyone a opportunity to succeed and live the "American dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment